Pepper Spray & Personal Safety Class (Mississippi)
October 28 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm CDT$60.00
CSA is proud to offer it’s Pepper Spray and Personal Safety class. This three-hour class helps people identify threatening behaviors, avoid or escape dangerous situations safely, and use pepper spray products effectively.
Covered topics include:
- Personal safety skills for smart living
- Ways to identify and avoid potentially dangerous situations
- How to discourage dangerous threats
- Protection at safe distances
- How to use our pepper spray effectively and responsibly
Anyone can benefit from taking a pepper spray class. Whether you’re a runner, commuter, student, someone who travels for work, a retiree, a homemaker, or a concealed carrier, this class is for you! This class is designed to help students take precautions and build habits that could enhance their personal safety and security. It also provides an introduction to the fundamentals of using pepper spray as a defensive tool, which is an excellent intermediate option to have available. Our pepper spray class sizes are small, allowing for individualized instruction and feedback in a fun, low-stress atmosphere.
In addition to excellent personal security tips and tools, each student will receive:
- Inert Practice Canisters (filled with water instead of pepper spray)
- A Pepper Defense Spray for use after class
- Certificate of Completion