Parking Lot Pistol (Memphis)
January 15, 2023 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm CST$150.00
This is an intensive full day course that covers the intermediate skills needed to successfully fight with a pistol.
This is an intensive full day course learning intermediate skills to successfully defend yourself with a pistol. This course is designed expressly for the armed citizen who carries a concealed handgun, or the plain clothes or off-duty police officer.
Topics covered in this course will include:
- Engaging targets at very close ranges
- Drawing and shooting one handed
- Engaging animated threats
- Shooting with a cognitive load
- Understanding and using cover
- Engaging targets beyond “normal” pistol ranges
- Effective movement and shooting
You will need a good handgun, holster, belt, and magazine pouch, at least three magazines, a ball cap and concealment garment (vest, jacket, windbreaker, etc), and eye and ear protection. Expect to fire about 400 rounds of ammunition. Also bring a cooler with soft drinks, water, snacks. The range has a great barbecue restaurant inside. You can also buy lunch there.
Your instructors will be Ryan McCann and Aqil Qadir.